We understand that no two companies’ needs are identical, nor are the personalities that run the companies. That is why its important to focus on each business we represent individually, identifying its needs and learning about its personality and business model. We determine what obstacles will need to be overcome and we persist until we achieve success.
Our representation of small businesses, entrepreneurs and individual investors is comprehensive. We are often asked to serve as general counsel for companies and represent them in all aspects of their corporate life, from business formation through all aspects of their growth and evolution. We handle:
- Forming a business and “Doing business as” certificates
- Dealing with all types of contract issues
- Negotiating agreements between shareholders and owners
- Corporate restructuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business dissolution
In addition to handling all business law matters, we can also address all that businesses may face during their lifetimes.
The manner in which a business dispute is resolved can be just as important as the resolution itself. While we are willing and able to go to trial to resolve the most complex disputes, either internally between partners or externally between two or more businesses, we also are adept at negotiation and alternative dispute resolution. If it is possible to preserve a valuable business relationship during the course of resolving a dispute, we will make certain that the opportunity is not overlooked.
Why Use Us
Here are some of the ways we are different from most traditional business planning lawyers:
- All of our fees are fixed fees agreed to in advance, so there are no surprises.
- We are proactive who check in with you and your business on a regular basis
- We are quick to answer questions You never have to worry about unreturned phone calls or endless games of phone tag.